Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zillion Loves <3

15 days of Chinese New Year comes to an end...
went visiting, makan, minum...bla bla bla....and of course collecting ang paos
I'm glad to see those long-time-no-see cousins, aunties and uncles...

Well, basically my cny was quite fun...hope I didn't gain much weight after all those makan and minum during the cny....haha :P


********

Valentine's day is drawing nearer...love is in the air (lol..I really dun wanna use this phrase, is there another phrase ?), can you feel it ??? lol...not to say there's loveless all this while, just that is stronger now...no ? I'm so gonna capture all those couple pictures if I get to...haha...

decoration at 1 Utama...

so clearly they sent out the message through those bees... honey bee = sweet...haha <3

Love is more than 3 words mumbled before bedtime.
Love is sustained by action,
a pattern of devotion in the things
we do for each other everyday.


Love the people around you...
don't be greedy...spread your love now !!!


I love you
Wo ai ni
Aku cinta padamu
Je t'aime
Ti amo
Kimi o ai shiteru
Tangsinul sarang hae yo

Yes...I Love You !!! don't look around...is you !!!


0 comments: