Thursday, March 13, 2008

Outing...

SOB... today trapped at home again...but not too bad larr, as yesterday i get to go Sunway Pyramid with my friends already...
Yesterday at Pyramid, while we are searching food to eat, I met my classmate...but actually I din saw them until they call me...'Chen Chen'...'Oh my gosh, who call me' I turn to look at my friend, then turn to look at them...surprisingly saw them...

As we continue searching for food, ( we actually walk one big round searching for NANDO'S...lolzz ) , at last we found it, but we din ate that....instead, we went Redbox....lolz...sang like crazy !! haha...but it's fun though...as it have been long time since we last went...but this time the duration is shorter, maybe due to the season...SPM result out on the day...what do u expect... MANY PEOPLE !!!! haha....but it's ok...enjoy it...

After all the singing n yelling, we went back to the mall, to collect the movie ticket... 10,000 BC, here we come !! There we met another friend...someone who owe me BASKIN ROBBINS....lolz...my 1st sentence was ' hey, hi...where's my baskin robbin...' haha.....but after that I still din get the baskin robbin yet.... :(
Ohh ya....not forgetting bout the movie...it's quite awesome the way it directed...but somehow, some part of the show just freak me out...the faces give me a goosebump...lolzz....overall, everything is just fine....no bad...like attending a history class, but it's an interesting history class !!!
After the movie, is time to say goodbye....but it's really a fun day out !!

See you guys on Monday when school reopen....

0 comments: