Saturday, March 22, 2008

Carnival....World Thinking Day -- thinking of water

Photobucket
with one of the junior...
Today really a tired day....suppose to woke up at 5am, but fail to do so, because I accidentally off the alarm...after prepared everything, off to go....wow...reached school about 6.10am....STILL DARK !!! and tell you what, the ' best part ' is we have to prepare 50 SANDWICHES !!! While making the sandwiches, I'm gonna go BLIND, as the main electricity for the lights at the canteen are off....urghh....don't try to imagine what's gonna fall into the sandwich....haha...Spread, wrap, spread, wrap.....finally done !! Ermm...or should I say not done yet....because.....we have 50 more to do !!!! argh....sandwich, sandwich, sandwich !!!!

FINALLY....after all the hardwork....DONE !!! Next, the carnival is about to start....all of us have our own duty...I'm incharge of the drinks....I hate taking out those drinks from the cooler box....have to look for it, and often need to stuck my hand deep in the ice water....the cells in my hand are dying !!!!! check the list, collect money, give out drinks.....BLURRR.....but my friends and I slowly got used to it....and my hands almost got no feelings....
We wanted to go check out the haunted house, as many of them said it was quite fun...but too bad, we couldn't leave our duty...sob....

Tick...Dock....Tick...Dock...2pm....hooray....time for me to go home....leaving my friends there...so sorry...hehe....
As I reached home, I clean myself, and off to bed...my afternoon nap....urgh...tired !!!
Although today really a tired + busy day, but I still enjoy it, as I get to learned to make SO many SANDWICHES !!!

0 comments: