Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Back....

Wow....seems like my blog have been abandon by me quite awhile...this is due to my exam period...sigh.....but I'm back...haha

First of all during the whole exam period, it's really a nightmare !! This is our first time sitting for the whole paper as in the STPM style....3 hours for most of the paper....this is driving me so crazy !!!!! Everything seems lost control.....can't sleep well during exam period, everytime I just wanna close my eyes and rest my mind, questions just keep on popping out and I make myself to think and answer the question in my mind....this is making me so tension and nervous !!
But now I'm glad that everything is over.....and about the result....hmm...dun ask....
and thanks for the concern from my classmates when I'm down....u guys know who u r.....I'm ok now...feel better after I'd relief everything...of course not to forget, thanks to hui wen, travis, denise, jing, and z kent....u guys just non stop making me laugh....thanks for cheering !!!

I guess that's all for now...will be back soon....

0 comments: