Saturday, June 28, 2008

INTI Leadership Camp

Last Saturday which is a day I could sleep abit more longer had been booked by the INTI Leadership Camp....urghh...felt so depress on that morning as I really wanted my sleep so badly, what's more, exam is over and I really can sleep without worries...but....sigh
you might be thinking why would I go for the activity while I'm so 'into my slumberland'....here's why ---- we have been forced to go by our school counseling teachers...well couldn't escape...so all Upper 6 obediently go for it !! haha....so obedient huh....

That morning, I woke up at 6.10, do my daily morning stuff and headed to school at 6.45...reached school about 6.56...haha....earlier than usual....guess there are not many cars that morning as others school's activities doesn't start so early...as I met my friends up, everyone look so tired....yawn !!!!!

We headed to INTI-UC about 7.30, and it almost took us an hour plus to reached the INTI campus at Nilai....most of us slept in the bus....we had our breakfast there and soon headed to the multipurpose hall...it would be quite an essay if I state whatever we do there, so I would just say that we played some games , had our lunch and also listening to some talks...that's all...it's quite fun though and of course tiring....after taking a group picture, we headed back to school...
In the bus again, everyone slept.....haha....couldn't blame it, all of us are terribly tired !!!

okok...maybe the whole Leadership Camp is not that bad...I've learnt something there...and most of us had fun there too...

thank you for the effort !!

0 comments: