Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who's Back ?? I'm Back !!!

Yeah....I'm back...I'm back...suddenly feel like singing Evan Yo's new song ' I'm Back ' haha... Finally trial exam is over....I'm release...okay okay, I know I shouldn't say this yet...as the actual STPM is not over yet....but yeap...I just feel better to say it this way, to console myself I guess... haha.....


Yesterday was my last day for trial, after the last paper, I was like ' oh thank God '....finally I get to sleep well....maybe just for a few days, after that have to 'push up' again....
woke up at 2pm today....I didn't realise it until I greet my mum good morning, and she said : " good morning ? it's already afternoon my dear. "
well okay then...haha...." good afternoon " :P I felt so blissful to get a good sleep...haha...after all the 'wars' !!

..........................................................................................................................................................................

here's what happened yesterday after school....


I went back home, take bath and off to Sunway Pyramid with my mum and sis.... went to T.G.I Friday's to had our lunch, after lunch my sis went shopping with her friend and my cousin as later they are having a dinner somewhere which my parents and I are not going....coz my dad also having dinner somewhere....so after that my mum and I went shopping around and of course I get to pre-order Jay Chou's new album !!!! hahaha......

around 5 something, my mum treat me New Zealand Natural ice-cream !!! gosh...I fall in love with mint choc suddenly !!! and about 6 something, my mum left me there, coz she need to send my sis to my cousin's house for the dinner later....so I went lepak alone....bought some stuff from 'Elianto' and later on meet up with my mum at 'foot massage' there to try out the fish spa.....gosh !!!! so ticklish....haha....but quite okay after getting used to it...haha.....fun...."Happy Feet"

okay, now let the pic do the talking !!!

my 'November Sea Breeze'

one of the dish

receipt to collect Jay's album

now here comes the fish spa....

my "Happy Feet" lolzz....
RM 38 for 30 mins

well....that's all for yesterday....tiring yet fun !!

0 comments: