Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged By Heidy

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.

starting with the number 2 infront...

2. A place you'd like to travel to.

Venice....with lots of unique architecture there...

3. Your favourite place.

my room...??? haha...

4. Your favorite food.

as long the food is delicious !!

5. Your favourite pet animal.

so cute !!!!

6. Your favourite colour combination.

blue and white

colourful combination

7. Your favourite piece of clothing.

any nice and comfortable clothing !!!

8. Your all time current favourite song.

songs by Jay Chou

songs by Se7en

songs by Shayne Ward

songs by The Clive Five

too many songs la....

9. Your favourite TV show (currently).

currently ?? hmm...seldom watch any TV show...busy with studies...sigh...

10. The first name of your significant other/crush.

hmm.....not telling...haha....shhhh.....

11. The town you live in.

somewhere in Kuala Lumpur...haha

12. Your first job.

A student who needs to bear with books 24/7


13. Your dream job.

A professional photographer ???
designer ??? haha...
lol....I'm still confuse la...
just ignore this...take it as I din answer...haha

14. A bad habit you have.

hmmm....very choosy when it comes to food ???
always stress myself ??? lol....
i dunno....all I know is I'm imperfect !!! well, no one is perfect right...?
haha....

15. Your worst fear.

gosh....erm...the feeling that is so near yet so far ???
my goodness.....I'm crapping !!!
okay la.....there are too many things I'm fear of...lolz

16. One thing you'd like to do before you die.

-travel around the world
-sign the organ donation card
-lend out my helping hand

lolz....whatever things I need to do !!! haha


The End

oh my gosh !!! finally I finished this thing !!!
Heidy...how long you took to finished this arr....haha

People I wanna tag :
YOU !!
haha....just do it if u feel like doing one...



not all the pictures belongs to me...
so the credit goes to the pictures' owner...


0 comments: