Saturday, October 18, 2008

< Capricorn > by Jay Chou

16 October 2008....finally the album are out !!!!! waited for soOoo looonnggg......although those songs had been leaked earlier, I still patiently wait for the original album to release, refuse to download it, refuse to listen it from my friend's iPod...no matter how they 'lure' me with it....haha... and yeap...everything paid off....it's worth waiting for....

and here it is....ladies and gentlemen, here I present you the album everyone now is talking about....Capricorn by Jay Chou ---

the metal box version which come with a rubik cube and poster

cd + dvd

the lyrics book and stuff

rubik cube

poster

so sorry for not updating about myself...hmm...maybe I could briefly update abit here...well, I'm fine...life still goes on....busy, crazy, surrounded by books and notes....happy, sorrow, mix feeling....everything.....haha....I guess I won't be able to update my blog any time soon...have to say goodbye to everyone here and see you guys after my STPM 4th of December...this is really my last examination in my high school year....Good Luck to every STPM candidates....gotta put our heart and soul in it after all the hard work in this 1 and a half years of crazy life.....

guess that's all for now...going to KLCC tomorrow for the Australian Education Fair....KLCC here I come.....but for now, gonna off my laptop and crack my brain.....
hope my bed and laptop won't LURE me....haha....bye guys !!!

STRIVE TO SUCCESS !!!

0 comments: