Friday, October 3, 2008

1 Utama vs Sunway Pyramid

1st October.... 1st day of Raya, had brunch at 1 Utama, Kluang Station with family... ordered toast bread....well, I prefer the one at Old Town White Coffee...haha :P

After our brunch, when shopping around....my sis wanted to buy a jacket, and I wanted to buy short pants, so I suggested we go Romp....and you know what...?? The shop is playing Jay's new songs....arrrgg....they downloaded it and played it there...well, don't know whether it is the real one or the fake one....as the news had said Jay's song had been leaked.... I just don't like it when they played it there....I want surprises !!! Like what I had told one of my friend- Joo Yew....he sent me Jay's new songs through msn, but I didn't want to accept it, as I said I want surprises...so I will wait patiently for the album to release....hahaha....testing my patience...lol.... so yea...I will wait !!!

Around 1 something we say goodbye to 1 Utama....but before we left, we went to Giant...bought 2 bottles of Coke, 1 bottle of Kickapoo, 1 bottle of Mirinda Orange and 2 bottles of Sparkling Juice...
lol....so many drinks, so I said my dad are we celebrating Raya too...??? haha....

After 1 Utama, our next station, Sunway Pyramid....my parents dropped my sis and I there.... as usual la...want to watch movie but tak jadi...so we went lepak around....bought a piece of clothes from Padini Concept Store....then went to eat ice-cream at Yokomon....after a few minutes there, my cousin- Melissa called up....so we go meet up with her...had our dinner at Pappa Rich....

Well, I guess that's all for the day....
now, let the photos say it....

guess what song am I listening to...

this is the one I bought

go try it if you wanna know how it taste like...haha

soya something...lol...I forgotten the name
not bad....yummy

taa-daa...

Well...see ya on my next update...!!

0 comments: