Friday, May 8, 2009

First Week


Hey peeps....how on earth you guys doing lately ?

Life at INTI is great...haha..my adaptability not bad huh ?! I met Gy Zhe, a high school friend on 1st day...his 1st day too...different course...but still I'm surprise...I met Jared too...we are only in the same class for marketing class. 2nd day, met Eng Yee, another high school friend, in his 2nd year and yupe...different course.

I met different people in different classes, because some of us took different subjects for this semester...and all of them are really fun to be around with...I'm glad to know them !! Of course I won't forget my old friends !!!! They are all important people in my life !!

Well, 1st day of class, nothing much...is just about our core structure and when's our exams...LOL...must they really talk about exam on the 1st day of class ?!?! Pressure ehh !!
2nd, 3rd and 4th day, lecture started. Wednesday after class, 12pm most of them went to Pyramid...haha....is a last minute decision, so I didn't join...but I went Pyramid yesterday with one of my high school friend Joo Yew to watch Star Trek after class...Sherlyn, Brian, Ryan, Nick and Kitz went again...if I'm not wrong with who went...haha :P

So that's the overall for this week....today...no class...haha...that's why I'm here !!!

Enjoy Your Weekend !!!
Ciaoz.

.xoxo.
enter my life

0 comments: