Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ups And Downs...


Howdy my fellow friends !!

Is been such a long week...packed with lots of assignments, quizzes, tests and activities. First, College Algebra quiz...I'm so pissed !!! Is all my problem...CARELESS !!!! Wasted my time on a question that I know how to do, but because of one 'negative' sign, I can't get the answer...wasted almost 5 minutes checking what goes wrong !!!! Next, Marketing quiz...can I not mention about it....don't even dare to imagine what's my result gonna be like !! College Algebra and Accounting 1 test coming soon in 2 weeks time....and also deadline for Marketing Assignment !!! Not forgetting Moral Studies Assignment...things are waiting for me to challenge !! However, I had already done my very 1st Assignment for Composition 1 and handed it in...yay !! At least something is done !!

Aside from academic, there are also some activities for my pass few weeks...
Yesterday after my last class ended at 12pm, Ariel and I went to had our lunch at Baker's Cottage and chilled out at Starbucks till almost 2pm, then we went for STACT CLUB ( student action club ) meeting...ohh...that's one of the club I join...other than STACT, I also joined Rotaract, Aquatic and Northwood University Club...but I don't think I got much time...haha. Okie back to the meeting...met lots of new people and get to know more about the upcoming event, like INTIBall, The Idol 2009, Charity Drive etc. On the 14th of this month, I watched Angels and Demons with my college's mates ( Esther, Vivian, Brian, Ryan, Nick and KS ), my 1st outing with them....Angels and Demons...AWESOME movie !!! Should watch it if you have not.

Next, I want to watch Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian, Monsters vs Aliens and Terminator Salvation !!!! Do I have the 'EXTRA' time for those ?????

rock on people !!

.xoxo.
how about 48 hours a day ??

listening to Even If by Sam Concepcion

0 comments: