Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Stranger's Help

Here's what happened yesterday

.
.
.

yesterday evening, while my sis and I were watching tv, I smelled something...it smells familiar, but at that moment I can't figure out what it is....so I ask my sis
"Ann...did you smell anything ? Someone's cooking or what ?"
"Hmmm......I think is the gas' smell la..."
Now I figure it out !!! and yes...it is the smell of the gas coal !!
I quickly ran to the kitchen cooking area to have a look...and yes it is....
"Ann !!! faster go phone daddy or mummy !!! I dunno what to do...."
While my sis make the call, I was finding a solution, but nothing had came out of my mind....izzit because too much gas carbon went into my mind ? lol....but that moment there, I really thought I were having gas attack...
After the call, my sis said that my mum will called my grandpa to come over....
"What ? Grandpa will come over ?"
I wondered will it take long ? "okay okay, no time for that" , I thought...
I quickly open the door and 'fly' myself to the guard's house, hoping to get the guard's help (half way there, realise I din't called my sis to get out of the house !!! argg...she will be outside the house la" , I thought) I continued making my way to the guard's house....but sigh...while I'm explaining to the guard, he just looked at me as though I was talking some 'alien's language'...argg !! give up....I turn to another man asked him for help...luckily this time the man understand human language...thank God !!! While I walked the man to my house, he ask me did I turn off the gas main....?
huh ? what ? where's the gas main ?? I really got no idea....I don't remember learning this in KH or neither did my parents told me before.... ' big question mark in my mind '

as I said I thought my sis will be outside the house, and yet NO....she's still inside the house, continue watching tv in the hall with the gas carbon !!! gosh.....
I showed the man the way, and with only few second, he turn off the gas main....I stunned....
"WHAT !!! that's it ????" I thought....wow...so fast and easy....yet I dunno what to do....sigh...
I thanked him for helping.....

After the man left, my grandpa came....he checked everything, and found out that the gas tiub which connected to the stove had came out....and that's the problem.....there he fix it....
great !!! problem solve...

I called my sis to phoned my mum tell her that everything is fine....and you know what ? my sis can't stop laughing while telling my mum that I found a 'huge guy' to help......
and that's rite, the guy is quite huge....tall and big !! he's the hero of the day....

okay, and that's it....now I know how to turn off the gas main.... =.='''

West Rosen played by Nick D'Agosto in Heroes

0 comments: