Friday, August 29, 2008

Farewell For Hao Wei

Hao Wei is gonna leave tomorrow to Canada to further his study, so today after we ( Adeline, Ivy, Xiu Yun, Beatrice, Kok Hooi and I ) finished our class,we went to meet up with him at SS2....as a farewell and also a gathering...went to One Noodle for lunch....he still looks the same...

He's really one of the good guy...very gentle, kind, helpful, easy-going, hmm....shy ? haha....and yes..blur !! *oppsss...*

*pause* message to Ivy,
okay okay okay...Ivy, now I think I remembered he got treat us Baskin Robin..... :P haha....memories came back...lolz

*back to the topic*
sigh....he's the 4th person who's going to further study at oversea this year...well wishing him all the best !!!
May God protect you, take care of yourself, I am sure there is a great future waiting for you there...


This is life....people comes in and out, but one thing for sure....true friendship never dies !!
so where are u guys going after STPM or after foundation, degree or whatever....??? As for me ? Hmm.....to be continue later...haha....

Bye my friend....you will not be remembered, as you will never be forget !!


YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!

0 comments: