Friday, August 15, 2008

Phew...

Just only I did something I would never thought of doing it...gosh ! I went sauna at the male's washroom !!! After the swim, my sis wanted to go sauna so badly....and of all days, today the sauna in the female's washroom is not working...well, I thought okay, let's go home then..suddently the guard came out with a stupid idea...*yea, you guess it right* the sauna in the male's washroom....
WHAT ? YOU KIDDING ME...!! WHAT IF SOMEONE
COMES IN ???

Now...my sis give me a look...I know what she's thinking, so I quickly say NO. Below is the conversation :
sis : "jie..." (with some kind of evil smile )
me : "NO...!! I don't wanna go to male's sauna room...."
sis : "PLEASE......."

me : "dunwan larr....what if someone comes in ?"

sis : "won't wan larr....the guard also say no one will come in lorr."

me : "yerr....don't wan larr."

sis : "please, please, please........"

me : " really arr ? haizzz.....okay okay, but not so long...20 minutes that's all....okay ?"

sis : "okay okay...thank you...hahaha."
Here's how I ended up in the male's sauna room..... After a few minutes, someone came in...obviously a guy....I look at my sis and my sis look at me....oh my goodness....now what !! my sis and I quickly move to a corner, hoping that guy won't spot us....he came in for sure to do his 'business'....gosh....my heart beat like a drum !! My sis and I pray so hard for him to get out asap...Phew....thank God the guy din open the sauna door...and also we are lucky enough not to on the sauna room light..... Whao....!! what a day man....not gonna go in the male's washroom ever again no matter how hard my sis beg me....lolz....


0 comments: