Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Belated Post !!!

I'm soSoso sorry for not updating my blog for 'century'... :P
Was damn busy for the pass few week, as usual Monday - Friday school day, Saturday, go for class also due to the 'cuti pengganti' for Hari Raya and Deepavali...and also busy with the 'drama' thingy....well as for the drama, I'll update it later then only we talk about it...anyway, the drama was a blast !!! *clap* my class roxx.....haha
okay wait....where should I start ???
( checking my journal...do you guys keep a journal ? )
here it goes...

27 July 2008
Mr. and Mrs Heubeck...

Today, I attended my cousin's wedding, erm..actually is just a simple wedding celebration as they already got married year ago back in US where the place my cousin met Mr. Steven Heubeck....her husband is soOoo tall ~~ woke up early in the morning again...went to my aunt's place for breakfast and also the Chinese's Tradition - The Tea Ceremony....and we, the young one got an angpau...and ohh yea...he had been 'forced' by my relatives to eat one bite of the durian....ohhh.....GROSS !!! ( haha...sorry la, I don't eat durian mah...) when they brought out the durian, I almost faint....lolzz....can't stand the smell...pity him...haha....
Well...this is basically what happened at my aunt's place....

Next, went for the wedding luncheon...my first time attending wedding luncheon....normally wedding dinner mah...haha...okay okay, if you don't bother what's the time at that moment, it's actually like a wedding dinner...
After the lunch, my sis and I went to 1 Utama....gosh...people were looking at us from top to toe...okay..is like we're going for some special event, not shopping....( well, ya...we attended a wedding luncheon wat...but okay...people doesn't know...lol ) kinda like some 'weirdo'...lolz...anyway, we wanted to go watch movie, but ha...tak jadi.....so we just shop around and lepak at MPH....bought some stuff there...later around 5 something, we went to Sushi Zanmai to had our dinner....










my food...yum yum... :)

Well....that's all for 27 July 2008 !!!


now...
28 July 2008
Andy's arrival

Andy suppose to arrived back here yesterday ( 27 July 2008 ) but due to some reason, he arrived today...Danny, Wai Ting, Felicia and Kai Ming called me to go to the airport with them, but I can't...I'm having class....well....Kai Ming thought I was still angry with Andy....haha....but I'm not la....okay here's what happened that make me feel sad and maybe abit angry before this... *rewind*

Last year around March, Andy's going to Scotland for further study, every of the friends know except for me...by the time I got to know about it, it was a night before he fly...he called them not to tell me so early as he knows I'll cry....yea..we're very close friends ( he's my ' kai kor ' and friends please don't misunderstand okay....haha ) people who don't know about our relation, surely misunderstand... lolzz.... but yup....we're very close... so as what he predict, I cried...haha... so when he told me that he's flying the next day, I was really sad that he told me at the last minute... ( so hey Andy, tell me earlier this time...!! what a bro la.....sigh )
So, this is the reason why Kai Ming thought I was still angry with Andy....hahaha....

Well received a sms from Andy in the evening.... lol....he still loves to crap....!!! haha....anyway, welcome back Andy !!!

p/s : Happy Birthday to Zheng Kang and Nicholas !!


29 July 2008
Happy Birthday Melissa

Today's Melissa's ( my cousin ) birthday !! sigh...have not been seeing her quite sometime...miss her...
well, hope her birthday fills with lots of joy and surprises in lots of different sizes and shapes !!
and also wishing her all the best in her studies...and her college life...
May God bless her abundantly !!!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY

okay...that's all for now...will update others later...ciaoz !!

0 comments: