Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Forward In Time


Seriously don't feel like updating this poor little blog today, but a promise is a promise...so here it is.

Sometimes things happen, things you previously thought it would not make any difference to you personally, but it just totally knock you sideways...and that's what happened to me the other night when we met each other again after so long. We smile at each other, and when I thought everything is gonna be fine, he came up to me and say hi. I never thought he would do that since he was with a bunch of friends. For a moment I was stun, it seems like the word 'hi' is some kind of alien language that I've never learn to say, but of course I replied a hi with a happy smile after that. Yes...a happy smile...nothing else...at that moment I know everything is officially back to a square one =)

It's so weird that both of us had a silent moment after saying hi to each other....so I grabbed my mocha and tell him that I got to go. As I'm walking out of Starbucks, he passed me a piece of serviette with his new number on it, I took it, smile at him and said that we will keep in touch, then goodbye....I was wondering is this how we can communicate ? I mean with a piece of serviette...lol...anyhow, is not important anymore =)


The happy smile doesn't last very long. I felt quite uneasy with it after I got home, and I do not know what's the problem...rest my head on the bed and later on went online. Santa Claus sent me an early gift, he sent me someone to cheer me up....the one who can make me cry and smile at the same time. Thank You =)


Ohh...and not only I got an early Christmas present, I got a new car as my advance birthday present too...Thank You Daddy Mummy !!!


Okie la..I'll be off to Beijing this Sunday, midnight flight...so I'll update this little bloggie when I get back...till then, see ya my readers. Take Care !


rock on readers.


.xoxo.

we met. we say hi. and nothing else


0 comments: