Monday, November 2, 2009

Reblog ?


Hi ladies and gentlemen...ermm...or maybe hi to myself if there isn't anyone reading my dead blog already..came to realize that I had abandoned my blog for 2 months plus...so sorry bloggie and my fellow readers ( anyone ? ) Okie...cut the crap...let's get down to business !


Finals just over last Friday, and 2nd semester had came to an end. Whenever the final exams are over no matter in high school or college, I'll be thinking about the same thing...kinda feeling uneasy about it like something is about to happen and something is about to end. I realize I always look back after an exam is over, telling myself that I should have put in a little more effort or not being so careless...but NO ! I will never relive my life..not a single part of my life....is just too much !!! I do not want to relive any of the happy moments either, cause it will never be the same anymore... living in the same scene for the 2nd time will just spoil the memory...I do not know why am I talking bout this...but isn't it make sense ? haha....or maybe is just some nonsense that I'm crapping...lol...please forgive me for my lame-ness....


Basically, I'm drop dead gorgeous during the 2nd semester... as usual, assignments, quizzes, tests and presentation...seriously live life to the max ! LOL...but everything is over now...2 months holiday...! I began it with sickness =.= ohya...and CARTOONS !! haha..those sweet old cartoons I used to watched when I was 6 or 7...The Flintsones, Little Lulu, Addams Family ! yaya...I can sense that you are laughing there....lol...I miss watching these cartoons....now I feel like watching Barney and Friends =)

Okie la...will update again very soon...see ya

Is funny that I just said that I do not want to relive any single part of my life just now, but now I'm blogging bout the past ??? hmmm.....

.xoxo.
the bean of life


0 comments: