Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Not So Busy Me


Is Saturday and I'm at home...such a good girl huh ? Woke up around 9 something for breakfast...surprise I had my breakfast ? haha...I was too hungry in the middle of the night. When I phoned my mum called her to buy me food, she asked who am I...she thought it was my sister, but she knew it was my voice....she was so surprise I called her to buy me breakfast =.= when she's home she even asked me what happened, am I okie...LOL...

"I'm just hungry mum..."

Watched TV the whole morning, Reapers and Interview With The Vampire...around 11 something my mum went to 1U with her friends for lunch, sis still asleep...around 1 something, my dad came back to fetch my sis for lunch...skipped my lunch...read my book, facebooking, and played freecell....and now I'm here blogging !

Is just the 1st week of my holiday and I'm already like this ??? I got like 7 more weeks !!

2012, New Moon, A Christmas Carol....quick ! I'm waiting for it to screen !!

Gonna meet up with my long lost friends to celebrate Adeline's belated birthday after Ivy's back from Sabah....

and more to come I guess....

Okie la...now the holiday doesn't sounds that bad...lol..
back to freecell...
till then, see ya =)

.xoxo.
holiday mode ?

0 comments: