Thursday, April 17, 2008

Eyesore...

This morning as I'm brushing my teeth, I look at the mirror....'gosh ! what's wrong with my left eye !! ' I thought that I'm still sleepy, so with my natural reaction, i rubbed my eye...but my left eye still don't look normal...ishh....EYESORE !! What I did last night ? I tried to recalled....BUT...there's nothing happen that will affect my eye...!!!
Argg....forget it, if I'm still thinking of it that time, I'll be late for school as I'm still with my pyjamas....lol...after I had my uniform on, I tie my hair....sigh...I just don't want to look at the mirror when I'm tying....as I do not want to see my eye like that...

When my mum came out from her room, I showed it to her, she asked me what happen, izzit itchy or pain ? I answered her nope....my mum went in to the room and bring the eyemo out...she gave it to me and called me to drop a few drip....ahuh....as I'm holding the eyemo, I really don't know what to do....how should I drip on my eye...hmm....so at last, my mum help me again....haha....she called me not to go to school as she scared that my eye will be worst from getting bacteria outside...but I refuse to miss class for just this reason, so I went to school....coz i think my eye is not that bad....maybe for a while it will be okay...
It really do as I think....when I came home from school, i head to the toilet mirror, it's much more better than morning.....haha...thanks god.....

NO MORE EYESORE PLS....as today I really got a shock, because I never had an eyesore before....lol...

2 comments:

yeen said...

haha.. i din noticed tat u gt eyesore wor.. maybe too concentrated on thinking of rats disection, haha.. y dun put ur eyesore photo in blog? i wan2 c how izit..^^

suchen said...

haha...coz my eyesore not very obvious mah.....