Sunday, April 13, 2008

My 13/4 - Sunday

I was waken up by my dad and my sis this morning....ughh...I'm still tired as I slept at 3am...they woke me up called my to prepared myself as we are going to have lunch at Subang...it's their lunch, but it's my brunch...haha....
My dad took us there which I forgotten wat's the name of the shop, he said that the 'pork mee' there are delicious, which make us waited that for 35-minutes !!! Oh my gosh....I've never waited so long for a bowl of mee....and finally....3 bowls of mee came, but there are 4 of us....I didn't order, as I got no appetite to eat because I'm not hungry, but I'm sleepy !! But my parents keep calling me to try, so I just took 2 mouth of it....but in my opinion, I think is quite same with others 'pork mee'.....but why so many people waited for 35-minutes for the mee....hmmm....or maybe there are some differents, just that I don't really taste it as I got no appetite...LOL =.=''

After their lunch, we went to Sunway Pyramid and at that time, it was already 3 something...we shop around, and I bought a pair of shoe...and finally I'm hungry...so we walk around and found a place to eat...if I'm not wrong, the name of the place called 'Snowy'...something like that...it is more like a place for dessert. As my parents and my sis wanna try out, so we just sit down and order...I order a set lunch....it came with a Honeydew Sago + Italian Sauce Spaghetti...


New Pair of Shoe from MOD Trends

Honeydew Sago + Italian Sauce Spaghetti

After eating, we walk around bought some daily used stuff, and went home about 6/7pm.....
Tomorrow what's gonna happen in school ?? haha....another week to go....DO YOUR BEST, AND NEVER REGRET !!!

0 comments: