Friday, July 18, 2008

The Happening

Finally I'm back to update my blog....hmmm....where should I start ??

okay...erm....last friday (11 July ) after school, I went to Setia Club for a short meeting, after that Ivy, Wai Ying and I went to the canteen and meet up wit Hwee Yeen...together we walked out of the school and took a bus to Mid Valley and later meet up with Beatrice and Xiu Yun while we were queueing up to buy the movie tickets --- Journey To The Center Of The Earth.
This movie is a 3D film adaptation of the novel Journey Of The Center Of The Earth by Jules Verne.....highly recommand this movie....you guys who have not watch it should go....it is so so so creative and the way they film it is so amazing !!! The scenery...oh my gosh....is so beautiful !!!! I love it....how I wish it was real !!!! haha....but too bad majority of us choose to watched the 2D version....sigh...but nevermind I might watch the 3D version with my family !!! Anyway, just don't miss it !!

After the movie, we went to Secret Recipe for tea break....my friends have themselves some cakes and for me, I ordered a shepherd pie....it had been a long time I haven't eat shepherd pie....YUMMY.....ohya, just to mentioned abit about the service there...hmm....not so good actually !! My sis had actually complained it to me and now I got...my friends were in total anger with their services....hope their service would improve by time.....

hmm....I guess that's all about last friday....

How about this week ?? Well....this week I'm totally a tired zombie...there are soOo many things to do !!! I can't really concentrate in class, there were times I even fall asleep....I don't know what am I doing, what am I writing....for instance, in account period there are so many figures on the white board, for a moment I just stared at the board and don't know what to do, and I looked back to my notes then only I started to write....after awhile, it seems like I can't recognise the figures......gosh....so tired, so exhausted......STRESS !!!!! my STPM trial is just a month plus away from now....and after that will be the actual STPM....!!"PRISCILLA NG SU CHEN....HANG ON.....!!! everything will be fine after STPM....BE TOUGH !!"
ha-ha....great...I'm talking to myself now....!!

Yes.....I used to be a tough girl (perasan ? haha)....I can hide my feelings well, no one will know as I would still smile even if I'm sad....I will hold on my tears, not allowing them to fall until I'm all by myself in my room or the toilet...but not this time....there were times I can't hold on to them and almost cried in public....as for last month, I really can't hold on my tears, I cried in the class, but luckily not many people know...haha.....
Well....I guess I have fell better after pouring out my feelings here.......hmm....maybe I should do it earlier.....hahaha :) I will find back the tough girl in me again !!!

I shall stop here and go to bed now as my bed is luring me...lolz...have to wake up early tomorrow and be in school to discuss about the mandarin literature drama that we are doing for the lower 6....sigh.....

ohya...finally finish the psychology essay and passed it up on Monday....phew...what a relief !!

good night everyone....

0 comments: