Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Psychology !!!! HELP.....!!!

This is driving me crazy...insane, insane, insane, insane, INSANE !!!

The HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE had organise an essay competition....to promote their psychology course I guess.... WE, the upper 6 students are compulsary to participate...wow, so 'LUCKY' huh !!!

Here comes the title for the essay :

How can psychology contribute to the health and the development of the Malaysian youth today ?

approx 600-800 words....

The deadline is on next Monday !!! So far I have just gather some infomations but not any drafting of the essay yet....argg....so many things to do yet so little time....seeing me online so often these few days ?? haha...yeap....doing lots of research for the
essay... and now I'm here blogging...haha....to shout out my words !!!! SO PISSED !!!!!

MY INSANE LIFE.... !!!

cooling down
:
:
:
don't worry....I'm still being positive....haha....anyway, this is life....full of challenges and whatever it may come....
SO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST !!!


ohya.....don't forget to leave me comment when you have any idea or point for the essay ya....hehe :P THANK YOU....hehehe !!


ENJOY YOUR LIFE !!

0 comments: