Monday, July 21, 2008

My Particular Sunday

Yesterday were just another particular Sunday....my sister, as usual bump into my room and woke me up saying that daddy is taking us out for some shopping....Sunway Pyramid...

I woke up, done all my cleaning, and ate 2 sandwiches while reading the newspaper...we went out about 1 something I guess....and you know what ? I saw some catwalk show for those wedding gown there....okay this is not the main point I'm talking about....but now the main point....I saw
Dennis Lau's performance !!!!! He played 2 pieces...Oh My Gosh....he's so so so great !!! I used to watch his performances at youtube, this is my 1st time seeing him in real person playing it live infront of my eyes....!! He's a very talented musician....Here are some photos and video I took...sigh but not clear....ohya...he will be releasing his album soon....support ya !!!





sorry guys the video not very clear, and also there's a part I accidentally pause it...
do go youtube and search for his performances...you won't regret watching !!

After finished seeing his performance, we went to BBQ Plaza to had our lunch....yum yum....after that, we walked around...my mum bought a handbag, and my dad bought some daily stuff....my sis and I got nothing....
Later about 4.45pm, I went back to LG1 to see him performed again....haha...I'm so glad to see him performed on stage....his confidence and his melody.... * 2 thumbs up * haha...

Soon after he finished, is time for us to leave.....aiks...should go get his signature and a photo with him...hahaha....nevermind, wait till his album are release, who knows, maybe I'll get his signature sign on the album....haha :)
Wishing him all the best !!

Next location --- my grandma's house....went to visit my grandma, chit-chat with her....after spending about an hour there, we went home.....
My parents took my grandparents and my uncle out for dinner...I didn't go because I'm not hungry as we had a late lunch.

Later that night, before I went to bed, I had a big cried infront of my parents....as usual, I went in their room to say goodnight, and laid down on the bed for awhile...suddenly my tears came down, I don't know why, but just wanna cry...my parents were so shocked when they saw me cying....
Sorry daddy mummy for making you all so worried....I promise I will find the way back to myself and be tough again....thank you for supporting me all the way !!!

I realised that these days all my post were quite emotional.....so sorry guys !!! just too stress...but I guess I'm okay now....I will just leave it to God, as God knows what is right for me....I'll just do my best !!!!

BIG SMILE :)

0 comments: