Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amigo

26-2-2009

A day full of laughter...
Went to Ivy's house early in the morning and headed to Pyramid around 11 something...reached there around 12pm...headed to Popular first because Ivy needs to get something...I gave a call to Thompson inform him that we're heading to Popular...and what a coincident, he's there too....so we met up with him and waited for Joo Yew...( actually we should meet up around 11 something ) hehe...sorry Thompson...

Right after Joo Yew came, we went to the cinema, bought the tickets for "Love Matters"...as for lunch, no idea what to eat, so we walked around...I'm so tired and hungry...finally Thompson decided Canton-i, and everyone agreed....hah...finally....gosh my stomach is making so much noise...had a great time there walking back the memory lane we had in high school...our yesterday...having you guys in my life is a wonderful gift from God !!

After lunch, we went for the movie...gosh...is so funny !!! I guess I laughed throughout the movie...not a bad movie to watch...
Went to had a drink at Toast Box after the movie...non stop chatting...
Around 5:45pm, I made a move....leaving the 3 of them there....

I had a great day hanging out with them...
Take Care guys...

Joo Yew, all the best in your studies...and we'll meet soon...
Thompson, you too...all the best in your studies back in Aussie...see you again in your next fly back...

.xoxo.
my wish for you


0 comments: