Tuesday, March 3, 2009

KL Lunch..

Hey guys...I'm so sorry for not updating my blog...well...I guess is time for my blog to wake up...

17-2-2009

I took LRT from Taman Jaya to KLCC...on my way to KLCC, I saw Catholic High School...where I had 7 years of memories there...I miss the 'annoying' school bell, my caring friends, my dedicated teachers, morning assembly...it makes me smile just thinking of it....suddenly felt that I had grown so much...no ?

Reached KLCC around 12 something...walked around and found my way to Kinokuniya with the KLCC map...can't find the book I want...so just wandering around waiting for my friend - Kok Hooi to call....

We went to Madam Kwan for lunch....haha...thanks for the lunch ehh...
After the lunch, he accompanied me back to Kinokuniya, then he went back to work...I stayed there for almost 2 hours plus...reading and searching....love the feeling surrounded by books....is like you're out of the world, out of the reality....into fantasy....the atmosphere is so quiet...I'm happy to spent my time there although I din't get to buy the book I want....
Went to Starbucks and bought a cup of Java Chips before I headed to the station....gosh...heavy rain again !!! Can't see the view...

Once again..thanks for the lunch...!!
take care and see you soon...

.xoxo.
when is the next treat :P

0 comments: