Monday, March 9, 2009

Is Time To Know


I'm in a total nervous situation now...
time is drawing nearer and nearer...
is gonna reveal soon...

YES !! STPM result is coming on Tuesday...
(dun mistaken my YES...I'm not happy about it)
I'm so so SO NERVOUS !!!!
somehow it's better to keep it unrevealed...lol

Do I feel relief ? I don't know...
but yes I felt relief after going through the world 2nd toughest exam...
just seeing the sentence 'world 2nd toughest exam',
make me feel like 'YOU GO GIRL !!'
but at this moment...
well...not expecting much...
but at least make me feel that all my late nights and hard work paid off....

Promised myself that I'll try not to cry this time....
okay la...I won't...
at least not until I get my result ? haha
slap me or scold me if you see me crying...
but not too harsh..okie...? lol...


Be the best in whatever grade...
that's what I can tell myself at this moment...

.xoxo.
breathless

0 comments: