Thursday, March 12, 2009

Huge Disappointment


Is been 2 days after I got my STPM result...
Totally out of my expectation....
Promised myself not to cry...but I failed to do so
I just burst out after knowing my result, doesn't even care that there's reporter...

I just can't believe what I got....even until now...
It's hard for me to accept it this time...
Somehow at this moment, I felt like my dreams are all upside down
Felt that my heart was breaking...

Am I dreaming ? can anyone just tell me that I'm dreaming ?
Wake me up please....!!! tell me that everything is fine...
I still can make it at day time,
But when it comes to night time, when I laid down to sleep,
I just can't hold it anymore....

"suchen are you okay ?"
"don't worry, I'm alright."
I lied when I said I'm okay...I can't find any better way to answer
Sorry my friends...
For not answering phone calls, not signing in msn and not replying messages
I just need some time...
Thanks for the concern !!

I'll get back to the 'SUCHEN' I used to be...
Gotta cheer up....
You too...my fellow friends who are still feeling down...
I know is easier to say than do...
But still....cheer up !!!!

.xoxo.
only in the dark


p/s: I remember what you said Mel...be contented with whatever result I got...and thanks for cheering me up my friends...I'll be okie real soon....

0 comments: