Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 INTI-ians

27 April 2009

Handphone rang around 9 something this morning...LOL..morning call woke me up !! and is who ? Mr. Au Kok Hooi. Called me up and go Subang, he himself not going...so...I went Subang with one of my besties - Adeline. She wanted to go INTI and Taylor's to have a look, so we were there....

1st stop, INTI...went to the marketing office and got ourselves a councillor, the same guy who council me...woah...his memory not bad ehh...still remember me...haha...Okie, after everything's done at INTI, we walked to Taylor's American Degree Transfer Programme building *fast forward* Done !! We lost our way back to the car, we walked one big round and later found out that we were actually near to where the car is. LOL....blurrrrr !!!!

Mr. Au called...we bought McD for lunch and ate at his place. After lunch, we were off to Nilai's INTI...this time he tagged along because Adeline and I don't know the way there, anyhow, he wanted to get his student's card there too. Almost an hour drive to Nilai. After Adeline gathered all the info, is time for us to go home. Reached home around 6pm, dead tired...haha, but it's fun to go here and there together.

3 of us gonna start class on next Monday...3 INTI-ians, but 2 at Nilai campus and 1 at Subang campus...haha....all the best guys !!!


.xoxo.

hanging around

0 comments: