Monday, April 13, 2009

Back In Action


Yo world !!
yaya...I know...been missing in action for quite some time...
is a dead blog...
but is ALIVE now...lol
sorry for my lack of updates !

How's everyone ? Great huh ?
miss me ? no ? fine.
Okie...let's get back to business...
well, few weeks back I was busy looking around for uni/college
making phone calls, searching information.

After all the researches, decided to go INTI, Subang's INTI.
Enrolled myself on *I'd forgotten when* in a business course,
Marketing and Management, a double major degree course.
Something like American Degree Transfer Programme.
142 credit hours for this degree course.
Got myself exempted for few subjects....yay !!
Orientation is on 29th and 30th this month...one of these days,
and class will starts on 4th of May...
hmm....looking forward...
hope I could adapt to the new environment as fast as I can,
not entering to the wrong class and gosh...remember new names !!!
Did I mention that I kinda have problems remembering names and recognizing people ?
LOL....it might take me like 4 to 5 days I guess.
Okay, so that's all about it.
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Aside from that, I still have time for entertainment...
visited Sunway Pyramid for like how many times ?
Maybe you should lend me your fingers to count...lol
Shopping and movies....the lastest movie I'd watched was Fast and Furious 4,
A.W.E.S.O.M.E movie !!!
Not forgetting swimming and jogging...my pass time activities.
Oh...and one thing for sure -- my vision power gonna increase for facing TV Programme and laptop too much :(

Next, my driving lesson.
My driving lesson is going smooth yet tiring !
gonna sit for the driving test next Monday.
slow and steady...lol
Okie la...will continue in my next post...
ciaoz ~

.xoxo.
bloggie's ALIVE

0 comments: