Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Prepared !!


Went to INTI around 3pm again yesterday to hand in my photos and to pay the 1st semester fees. Got my 1st semester schedule, 5 subjects for this semester - Accounting 1, Composition 1, College Algebra, Marketing and Moral for LAN subject. A total of 15 credit hours for this semester. Monday and Tuesday 8am-4pm (2 hours break), Wednesday 8am-12pm (1 hour break), Thursday 8am-2pm (2 hours break), no class on Friday. LOL...the venue is everywhere, level 4, 6, 7 and 8, some will be in the lecture hall and some in a classroom...gosh !! hoping I won't bump into the wrong class. People who know me well, know la....how blur I can get.

Before every semester begin, I have to fill in some kind of subjects form inform them what subjects I will be taking next, and pass the form to *I forgotten where* lol...then pay the fees. Ohh, forgot to mention, there is also a place called Centre for American Education just for American University Programme and Northwood University's students to do some research and homework...hmm...not bad, anohter place for me besides library :D

Tomorrow will be the orientation day and next Monday class begin !! Got to adapt to the environment a.s.a.p. GREAT !!!

.xoxo.
H-E-L-L-O INTI

0 comments: