Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dare To Take A Ride ?

Gosh...I passed my driving test !!!!! Guess I'm not a lousy driver after all :P

Went for the test yesterday...from 8.30am - 2.20pm....the weather is burning HOT !!!! Suffered a 'great' time there, having a headache and all...lol....the heat is just killing me.
Around 10.37am, I went for my 1st task - slope !!!!! The one I dislike most...I was super nervous after I'd witnessed many of them failed the task...LOL !!! Are there invisible men at the back pushing the car or what ? I went through successfully...haha =.= honestly, I thought the car will roll down...lol

Argg...felt so relieved after passing the test....but the headache really got me to the max, I felt like my soul is out of my body, no strength at all...like I'm float walking....vomited once before I ate my dinner. After dinner, I thrown myself to bed...rest from 8.35pm to 11.16pm....felt much better after that....woke up watched tv, and after the nightline, I went back to bed.

It's really a C-R-A-Z-Y day...the weather is terrible nowadays...take care guys, don't fall sick !!

.xoxo.
lulus !!!

0 comments: