Monday, December 29, 2008

Hwee Yeen's Birthday

5-12-2008

Felt so fresh this morning !!! No worries at all....slept so well yesterday. I'm in wonderland !!!! haha....well...today is Hwee Yeen birthday....Adeline, Ivy, Xiu Yun, Soo Mun and I went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate her day....
We actually plan to watch twilight, but few of them came late, so can't make it....and I don't wish to miss the front part too....but...deep in me, I wanted to watch it soOoo much !!!! sigh...watch it another then....so at last we watched Madagascar 2....and it's my 2nd time watching it.....lol...

After the movie, we went to karaoke session...all of us sang like there's no tomorrow...haha....had lots of fun there....and we presented her the birthday gift....she sure love it !!! haha....
Ivy and I went shopping around while others went home....around 5 something, my dad came and pick me and my sister home for dinner....
Well...that's all for the day....here are some photos...



.xoxo.
go girl !!

0 comments: