Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Yesterday

Aloha....okay okay, I'm here to update...

31-10-2008

Is Graduation day....it's hard to believe that I'll never have a reason to go back high school again...although Form 6 is tough, but I never regret that I had choose to leave college after 1 semester to go through Form 6 life. Many people said that it's a waste of time for me to go through Form 6 because I don't intend to enter Local Universities but Private Universities/Colleges....but for me, I don't think it's a waste of time...I've learned alot from my teachers and friends in Form 6....we were like one big family....going through all the hard time and having fun together...exams, group study, drama practice, hang out, barbecue, argue with teachers for the best answer, club and society's activities....is a sweet memories !!!

Today at school everyone were busy taking photos as a remembrance...what you expect ?? Is the only day where we can bring handphone and camera to school without being caught...haha...around 8 something, all the Form 5 and Upper 6 graduates marched in the hall for the ceremony...after all the speeches, performances and certificates were given out, we sang our last farewell song...at that moment I almost cried....eye fill with tears but I didn't let it drop...hahaha......7 years in Catholic High School....the classroom, reading corner, library, the hall, the pond side, the gazebo I used to be at....every corner there's a memory....I'm proud to be a CHS-ians !!

After the ceremony ended, my friends and I went to change our outfit and off we go...we went to Mid Valley to celebrate our day and also to celebrate Adeline's birthday which is tomorrow...we went to The Garden's redbox for karaoke session...and later on headed back to Mid Valley for a movie - High School Musical 3....gosh....I can't believe I watched that movie....I don't really watched the 1 and 2 too..well, the movie really suits our day...haha.....BUT, I won't want to watch the movie again even if someone treat me....haha...sorry to HSM fans...

After the movie, is time for us to say goodbye...but we will still meet each other on MUET exam and STPM....

I went to meet up my parents and sister when they reached there and we went Kenny Rogers for dinner....my mum bought me something as a graduation gift which I choose myself and I think is really ermm.....special I would say....haha......well guess I'll just post the photos here and let the photos said it all....


Ivy, Me and Hwee Yeen

Yee Feng and I...our responsible assistant class monitor

Xin Yi and I

Shu Yen and I

Li Mun and I

Shu Ying and I

Tze Lin and I...the tallest guy in CHS i guess...194cm...

Zheng Kang and I...we have been in the same class for 5 years

Lee Xin and I

Eu Yang and I

Huey Teng and I

Ching Yin and I

Nicholas and I

Wei Han and I...in the same class for 4 years

graduation gift from my mum...dad where's mine ??

last but not least...my class teacher Pn.Quek...our account teacher

Well....that's just part of it....guess I'll stop here...
Thanks for the memories !!


.xoxo.
miss you guys already

0 comments: