Sunday, December 28, 2008

MUET Exam

8-11-2008

Finished my MUET exam...3 paper in a day...8am-9.30am Reading, 10am-11.30am Writing, 12pm-12.30pm Listening....done my Speaking on 21/10...and now we are officially done with MUET...

Well, reading paper is quite okay....just that some of the passage were quite boring and some of the questions were tricky !! As for writing paper....hmm....1st question was a bar graph and the 2nd question -- What is your opinion on being materialistic ?...well I've already wrote everything I can think of....and last MUET paper....listening paper...there's one question that I didn't get the answer....when the conversation was over, I was like 'huh ? what did he say ? where's the hidden answer ?? ' Gosh...the worst part is when the examiner replay the conversation, I still don't get it.....arrgg....what is wrong with me....at the end I just simply pour out an answer... Hmm...well overall everything is okay I guess...hahaha....
I'll just leave it to tomorrow as it will take care of it....

Thanks to our beloved MUET teachers - Ms. Lina ( our ex-MUET teacher ) and Mr. William for your patience and care !!!

0 comments: