Monday, December 29, 2008

My Lovely Grandma

9-12-2008

Woke up early in the morning follow my dad's car to my grandma's house...because she's alone with the maid...so I'm there to accompany her....when I reached there, my uncle already went to work, my aunty still in the room....and my beloved grandma was still asleep....

Around 9am, my grandma woke up.....she was so surprise and happy to see me....asked me how I come, have I taken my breakfast, do I have enough sleep....chit-chat with her and the maid while she's having her breakfast....after that, I went to the living room to watch tv and fall asleep....
Normally at home I only eat maybe like 0nce or twice a day, but today at my grandma's house, I was force to eat by her....lol.....my stomach can't take it !!! haha....

Lunch, tea time, and dinner.....gosh !!! It will last to the next day....I MEAN THE WHOLE DAY !! haha...anyhow, I'm so glad to spent my time with her.....I LOVE HER LOTS !!!! STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY !!!!

.xoxo.
perfect


0 comments: