Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Never-Ending Fun

Just came back from Sunway Pyramid...

Urgg....didn't really get to sleep yesterday....it's all because I drank the mocha ice blended...ishh... having a light headache this morning....but it didn't stop me going the Sunway Lagoon...
gosh...finally I get to go....it had been years I didn't go....many things change !!! more fun, more excitement... actually we ( Ivy, Soo Mun and I ) plan to take the 2 parks package, but then Xiu Yun wanted go the scream park so badly...so all of us took the 3 parks package which includes water park, amusement park and scream park...RM 60 each person....Hwee Yeen actually is with us, but she had fever this morning, so she didn't join us...hope she'll recover soon !!!

Ohh...we rided almost every rides there...had a crazy moment there....wagon wheel, lost city of gold, pirate's revenge, apache pots, tomahawk, colorado splash, butch cassidy trail, grand canyon river rapids....have lots of fun at water park too...surf beach, african pythons, splash down deck, congo challenge, wave pool....we even walked the pedestrian suspension bridge...sat up there watching people down there....haha....and there's one thing that freak me out --- the scream park.....lol....I was so freak out until I hold Ivy's and Soo Mun's hand so tight....20 minutes inside the scream park or should I say the haunted house !!! gosh....I don't enjoy being scared....they come so close to you suddenly and make those scary noise....I know they were human, but I just can't stand it...it was like so suddenly.... and most of them purposely came to me...maybe they know that I'm afraid....lol....blow towards my leg, came so near to me....and the most dizzy part is when we wore a 3D spectacles...their make up really real !!! I once thought I was going to faint there....lol....maybe I won't be so scare if I go for a few more times....haha....but if only I want to go again....hehe...I wonder will I still afraid if he's with me...lol..... I just don't want to put the fear inside me....when I came out from the scream park, I almost cried.... okay...stop laughing....

Well....took some photos before we left to have dinner at Pyramid...enjoy !!

me, xiu yun and soo mun

ivy, me and soo mun

ivy, xiu yun and soo mun

isn't the skin look beautiful ? but HEY...dun hunt for their skin !!!!

the wagon wheel

Have lots of fun today !!!!

.xoxo.
walk in the sun

0 comments: