Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sayonara 2008

Just came back from Mid Valley....had lunch at Canton-i with my mum...YUM YUM....the wanton mee was delicious...fine and crunchy.....go try for yourself !!


Few more hours we gonna say sayonara to 2008 and aloha to 2009 !!! Isn't it ridiculous that time flies silently and now's the time for a new year ?? fast and furious I'll say...haha...
This year had been a busy year for me....study took most of the time in my life...and I only get to enjoy after STPM was over.....and today is the last day of 2008...great...a new year, new beginning, new aim....my wish for 2009....ermm.....not telling...hahaha....just joking... everyone live healthy and happy, and...this really not telling....shh...haha... many things I wish for ehh... :P ohya...and I do hope to have the experience to train or take care of dolphins...if only I got the chance...haha.... I love dolphin !!!! they are sooooo cute...!! gosh...


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!


.xoxo.
live life to the max

0 comments: