Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eternity Love <3

Hey guys...just finish uploading the photos I took on my cousin brother's wedding day... woah.... didn't know I captured that many....all the blissful moment !!


3-1-2009

Woke up early in the morning to prepare myself, and headed to my cousin's place....but they only arrived at 1pm....and the tea ceremony starts...

here they are...

they are so sweet :)

and the tea ceremony began...first to grandma, next parents and it goes on....

After the buffet lunch, all of us went home to get ready for the dinner...

I'm ready :)

Reached Nikko Hotel, KL around 6pm to help out...and the cocktails served from 6.30pm followed by dinner at 7.30pm....ohh...and I had a situation there -- my lens came out...lol...it had been long since I last wore it...luckily my mum brought a small bottle of solution with her...haha....she said she can predict that I'll be having some problem with my contact lens....wow...that's so true !!!

The dinner began....the foods are so delicious...mama mia !! haha....okay...I lazy to type...so let the photos say it all....


After the dinner, we have to stay back...let the guest go first...so it's photo session again...lol...with grandma, sis, cousins, aunties and uncles....


okie...that's part of it....and I'm gonna end here....ciaoz (:

nite and sweet dream !!

.xoxo.
happy together


0 comments: