Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hidden Melody

Yeap. finally decided to go for a swim after that post....
the evening weather today is so cooling...a perfect weather for a relaxing swim !!!
when was the last time I swim ??? hmm....couldn't remember...I love swimming all these while... and I really love water !! maybe because I'm an Aquarius ??? hahaha :D

I did everything I'd learned....breaststroke, backstroke, freestyle and butterfly...reminds me of the good old days back then when I attended my swimming lessons...the olympic size swimming pool....

I wonder how cool if human can live under water....like a mermaid and merman...one of the reason I love swimming is because it's so silent and peace under water...unlike the reality...where there are horns everywhere, race riot, etc...under water you can hear the hidden melody...so smooth and fine...face up the sky, just relax and follow the water flow....all you'll see is the big blue sky and birds...and all you hear is the hidden melody....
how wonderful is that...what more can you ask ?
you wanna swim ? GO !!





still reading ??? go for swim and relax yourself ---busy people.
ohh...but don't swim in the dark...haha

.xoxo.
bloop bloop



missing you heaps

0 comments: