Friday, January 16, 2009

MUET Result

Okay...this is what happened....
I was totally drop dead gorgeous.
I'm not kidding...
I was looking at my handphone
when the message arrived yesterday at 1.48am...
I'm so nervous and not ready to see my MUET result....

somehow I felt like I'm out of oxygen
and kinda pale...lol...
had always been like that when
I'm getting some important-lifetime results....

I even cried when the last time I got my SPM result
without looking at the result yet....
gosh !!! I'm trying my best to overcome it....
haha...

okie back to my MUET result....
well...my result still qualify me for the scholarship....
Thank God !!
it's all depends on my STPM result now...
* take a deep breath


A little disappointment...
but there's no turning back...
I accept the fact.
I'm happy enough that my result
still secure the scholarship.

For those result which didn't reach
their expectation, don't be deject.
Keep Moving Forward...


Bonne nuit ( good night in French )


.xoxo.
thank you Mr.William




missing you heaps

0 comments: