Thursday, January 1, 2009

Whose Handbag ???

I found it funny and erm....weird when guys help to carried their girlfriend's handbag...lol...especially those really girlish bag...are they forced to carry or they volunteer to do so....? I know they were being gentle, but is that too gentle ?? somehow some of them look quite sissy with it !! if girls do not want to carry their own handbag, I guess the best way is to let their boyfriend choose the bag...anyway, they are the one who carry it right ? be fair to them...haha...my mum actually asked me whether I'll let my boyfriend carry my bag...lol...I guess you know what's my answer....haha...for me...nope...but I think it's okay if he help me to carry my school bag/college bag....I mean those unisex's bag....hahaha.....as you know sometimes it's quite heavy....hehe :P but it's okay if he don't carry it for me...as I can carry it myself too....I'll feel weird if I don't carry any bag with me...I guess....haha....

okay...this is just my own opinion....ignore it...haha

.xoxo.
weird :P


0 comments: