Friday, January 2, 2009

When 2 hearts become 1

Went to my cousin brother's new house today...decoration of the house....not bad !! it's a 3 storey semi-detached which cost rm 1.5 million....located somewhere in KL....ohh...the purpose I'm there because he's holding a party to celebrate he's wedding tomorrow...which is more like a bachelor night !! Had buffet dinner there and had fun with all my cousins...games, chit-chat....ohh....we watched the video of the wedding photographs too....gosh...it is awesome !!! make me wanna become a photographer even more !! He's handsome & She's pretty !! don't believe it....okie...I'll prove to you then....

when 2 hearts become 1...

They look amazing isn't it ?? such a sweet and cute couple !!
ohh...and I found these 2 cute stuff toys near the dining place...

stitch and mickey

that's all for now...bye peeps !!

.xoxo.
key to the heart

0 comments: