Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ishhh.....!!

Wanted to go for a swim just now, then suddenly heard the thunder....so I'm right here now...blogging some nonsense... :P

oh...I didn't mention about my first driving lesson yet huh....well, just happened yesterday morning....actually was quite nervous about it the other night when my friend-Ivy told me that she drove home on the first day...I was like what ? My sense of direction sucks wey...please don't call me to drive home....please...and yet...I still drove myself home....and you know what ? ...the instructor keep on chatting with me while I'm focusing on my driving...I guess all I'd answered him was...ahuh ahuh....lol....well, tomorrow I'm going for the second lesson...hope everything's fine...bless me...haha...like what my friend-Thompson said...it's just a stick, a hula hoop and paddles....lol....

Ishhh.....I should have go for a swim just now....didn't rain also....get conned by the thunder !!!
fine....I'm going now....bye guys !!

argg...should I go anot....???? the thunder is back again !!!! sigh


.xoxo.
decision..decision


missing you heaps

0 comments: