Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma :)

Last Sunday (11/1) my family and I went to Ara Damansara...I'm the one who suggested this place...because the advertising about this place kinda caught my attention...after all we never been there before....

.........speechless and disappointed as the place is not like what I expected....so we just walked around after our lunch there....ohh...and I saw an abandon little girl !!! Damn...how could the parents do this....so irresponsible and cruel...!! Luckily there's an old man took care of her...I wonder how's the little girl now....did her parents go back to her ??? I hope they did !!

Later that night, we went to grandma's house...and headed to a restaurant for dinner and celebrated my grandma's birthday !! We did the 'lou shan' thingy....lol....understand ? erm...the colourful dish we eat during Chinese New Year....hahaha...
hmm...well that's all for the day...went home after the dinner.


.xoxo.
love you lots

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA !!

0 comments: